Senior Digital Marketing Executive with PPC experience Wanted!
We’re on the lookout for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive with PPC experience!
NOT ALL IDEAS ARE CREATED EQUAL
Some grow brands, some don’t.
Some work through the line. Some not so much.
At eightytwenty, we specialise in crafting ideas big enough to work on any channel, and smart enough to adapt perfectly to any medium. All in the aim of connecting brands with consumers and thereby, help them grow.
In doing so, we are too are growing and are on the hunt for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive with PPC experience to join our award winning team.
As a Senior Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of digital strategies for national and international brands. You will play an integral role in audience research and understanding, content generation and storytelling on social and blogs, inbound strategy development and implementation and campaign management across PPC and organic search, social, display and VOD.
- Work closely with the Paid Media Manager to develop, manage and optimize PPC, organic search and social media strategies in a thorough and consistent manner to include keyword opportunity research, audience identification and targeting, campaign structuring and set up, AdWords copywriting, A/B testing, ongoing optimization and remarketing/RLSAs.
- Weekly, monthly and adhoc client reporting to a high standard.
- Organic content development for blogs and social media in line with audience insights / search behavior.
- Inter-agency liaison – creative team, client services and discovery with close liaison with key team personnel including Head of Social and Content, and Paid Media Manager.
- Constant optimization of client campaigns and content to deliver against strict KPIs.
- Display / VOD keyword and behavioural/demographic research and targeting.
- Keeping up to date with the very latest developments in search and SEO techniques, while sharing knowledge with the team and on the eightytwenty blog / social channels.
The Ideal Candidate
- Deep understanding of search behavior with demonstrable experience in search tools/platforms to deliver rich insights for PPC campaign strategies, content/inbound strategy and content generation.
- Minimum one (ideally two) years of proven experience in PPC set up, management and optimization for ecommerce sites.
- SEO and organic content creation/copywriting.
- Google AdWords certified.
- Analytical by default, with a strong desire to discover solutions through data.
- Experience in writing optimized content for online.
- Thrive in a fast paced, exciting environment.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- CMS familiarity.
- Google Analytics IQ certified.
- Social listening experience / familiarity.
- Display campaign set up and management.
- Digital marketing certificate / qualification.
- DoubleClick experience including reporting.
To apply please send a cover letter outlining why you are a fit for this role, along with your CV to: email@example.com