Wanted – Junior to Mid Level Designer!
JUNIOR TO MID LEVEL DESIGNER WANTED
As a designer at eightytwenty you will play a critical role within the agency and its output.
You will join an exciting and diverse Studio made up of designers, art directors, copywriters and developers.
You will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of great brands and types of projects.
This will include anything from UI, social content, video graphics, identity development, storyboarding, display and print…
The Ideal Candidate
- 1 – 3 years experience
- Passion and motivation
- Conviction that form and function work hand in hand.
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team.
- A cool head to work well under pressure when needed.
- Logo & Branding Dev.
- Print design.
- Strong understanding of social content types.
- Strong UX skills.
- Understanding of front-end code.
- Experience with online display.
- Video editing
Please send your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
At eightytwenty, we specialise in crafting ideas big enough to work on any channel, and smart enough to adapt perfectly to any medium. All in the aim of connecting brands with consumers and thereby, help them grow.
Design is at the heart of everything we do. The agency’s Studio is truly multidisciplinary and we apply our passion to everything design-related from branding to print and UI.