HIRING: CAMPAIGN MANAGER
eightytwenty (a WPP agency) is a digital centric agency working with ambitious clients who want to accelerate their growth. Blending the disciplines of creative, media and technology together as a single force, we deliver more effective and impactful work for brands across EMEA.
Due to continued success with our media offering, we are seeking an ambitious new member to join our media team. The right candidate will be responsible for the full end to end delivery of digital media campaigns (planning, managing, optimising and reporting with the sole objective of delivering best in class results for our clients.
- One solid year’s experience with end to end planning, management and reporting on PPC campaigns (preferably agency side).
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of working across multiple digital media channels;
- Working knowledge of media planning and research tools;
- Experience with budget planning and KPI setting;
- Ability to manage & interpret campaign performance, optimisation and report accordingly;
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint essential;
- Meets the experience levels required.
- Has a keen interest and base knowledge of programmatic display advertising.
- Is interested in learning about Social Media advertising (experience is a plus but not essential).
- Analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Actively interested in digital marketing trends.
- Driven, with a desire to exceed expectations (client and management).
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to work as part of a strong, performance focused media team
To apply with your CV or to find out more please email email@example.com.