Social Media Internship
Do you love all things social? Are you hard working, motivated & eager to start a career in digital advertising?
eightytwenty is on the lookout for an intern to join our social and media team, with a history of nurturing new marketing talent, the eightytwenty internship programme gives those looking for a leg up in the industry a great opportunity to get an inside knowledge of how agencies work. We have a policy of considering high-performing interns for permanent roles that arise within the agency, and our interns also have a high success rate in finding subsequent work in the digital or advertising space. Check out some of our former interns here.
This is no ordinary internship; you’ll be a crucial part of the team from day one! You won’t be stuck making tea or coffee, but you might be asked to make a trip to the shop for Friday beers! The successful candidate will assist the Social and Media team in the day-to-day operation of high-profile client accounts. This is a great opportunity to roll up your sleeves and work closely with all aspects of the agency process from account planning through campaign production as well as get a good understanding on how social plays its role for brands. We have your curiosity. But now we want your attention!
What you’ll learn:
- – Social media content strategy
- – Social Tone of Voice
- – Paid social media management
- – Social listening, intelligence and its application
- – Reporting & analytics
- – Community Management
- – Social as part of Integrated Marketing
- – Client relationship management
What we’re looking for:
- – Motivated, detail orientated, and super organised
- – Excellent written communications skills with the ability to adapt writing style according to the medium – client e-mails, social networks, online press releases etc
- – Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- – Active user of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, forums etc. and an early adopter of social platforms
- – Really strong interpersonal skills – common sense is essential, as are good communication skills
- – Fluent spoken and written English
- – Knowledge of emerging digital trends and a passion for the digital world
- – Ability to respond flexibly to changing priorities
- – Pragmatic, hard-working, team player
- – All-round nice guy/gal
If this sounds like you then get in touch! Please email your C.V, a short note about your digital interests, an overview of what you’re looking for in an internship and your potential start date, to email@example.com
eightytwenty (a WPP agency) is a digital centric agency working with ambitious clients who want to accelerate their growth. Blending the disciplines of creative, media and technology together as a single force, we deliver more effective and impactful work for brands across EMEA.